1.Start moving your body. It is the key to life and what helps to connect our body, mind and spirit for growth.
2. Get over your fear. Fear is normal, so embrace it and then you’ll be able to move past it. Do what you are afraid to do.
3. Stop worrying about what other people think. It’s your life.
4. Stop getting stuck in your story about woulda. coulda. shoulda. and get on with doing what you desire.
5. Surround yourself with loving, low-maintenance people who increase your vitality instead of rob it.
6. If you can’t change it, move on. Thou shall not stew.
7. Forgive people. Besides fear, paralysis is caused by not being able to release anger and holding on to resentments about other people.
8. Take care of those pesky tasks that have been hanging over your head for way too long. They won’t take nearly as long as you think they will and it will free up energy for bringing in new vitality.
9. Remember that aging is part of the wondrous cycle of life. It is normal and it is what is suppose to happen, just like getting our baby teeth.
10. Take care of yourself physically, emotionally and mentally. Be your own best friend. It is the foundation for a good long life.
Contact Louise for a free session, to discover if we might be a good fit together.